Wednesday, April 16, 2008

PA Pennsylvania Uninsured CHIP Adult Basic Blue Cross Aetna Health America United Healthcare

Pennsylvania Health Insurance Quote

Do you Qualify for CHIP see income charts and apply now at EasyToInsureMe.com

Do you Qualify for AdutlBasic see income charts and apply now at EasyToInsureMe.com

SO, HOW DO I SIGN UP for CHIP?
You’re ready to apply - great! Before you do, you will need the following information handy to apply:

  • Income amounts for your entire household before taxes - this includes income from employment and all other forms of income (for example - social security, pension, workers’ compensation, unemployment, child support, etc)
  • Social Security Numbers and birthdates for all applicants
  • Day care expenses for your household (if any)
  • Work transportation expenses for your household (if any)
  • Private health insurance information (if you have or had private health insurance in the last six months)
  • Car insurance card information (if you have car insurance)

SO, HOW DO I SIGN UP for AdultBasic?

Recognizing the need to provide quality healthcare coverage that is accessible and affordable to the Commonwealth’s uninsured adult population, adultBasic was launched in 2002 to cover the basic healthcare needs of Pennsylvanians age 19-64 who have no health insurance and who meet certain eligibility requirements.

We are proud to have already covered over 90,000 Pennsylvanians with adultBasic. You may be eligible to take advantage of the benefits that adultBasic has to offer. Find out if you qualify by accessing the links below. You’ll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Belen said...

Hello, I'm trying too signed for adult health insurance, when I put my zip code 17540 and I click next won't let me go too the next page. Please help me, show me how can I do this.

Thank you!